cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Service & auto pay

amherstburg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I would no longer like to keep my service and would like to cancel the account and auto pay that is set up. How can I do this?

33 REPLIES 33

1Dani
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You will want to keep your account active long enough to port your number, when you do log on to self serve and remove your auto pay info. prepaid service will last until next renewal date and self cancel if you don't top up. LOL, I should type faster, I would have been number 1!

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning the cancellation of your account, please just send a private message through the following link, and provide your public mobile phone number and PIN and explain whats going on :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...
Do not forget to create your Community account to be able to contact them.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amherstburg wrote:

Hello,

I would no longer like to keep my service and would like to cancel the account and auto pay that is set up. How can I do this?

Log in to your self-serve account and turn off the autopay feature. While you're there remove your cc.

If you don't have enough funds in your Available Funds to pay for a new term then at the end of your currenty paid term, the service will go into suspension. 90 days later it'll deactivate.

If you do have enough funds then use the lost/found feature to suspend the service and it won't renew and then expire like above.

If you want to move your number to another service then this account needs to be active.

Need Help? Let's chat.