cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Service & auto pay

amherstburg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I would no longer like to keep my service and would like to cancel the account and auto pay that is set up. How can I do this?

33 REPLIES 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

@janes63 wrote:

What is AutoTop???

Onna Top's brother Smiley LOL

Ok ok it was a last name of Onatopp 🙂

@CannonFodder don't need it.🤔 Always on cloud nine😊

@CannonFodder wrote:

@gblackma wrote:

@janes63 there are basically 2 ways to do this. Remove your autopay credit card from my account and allow your account to expire over 90 days.

LOL, you DO realize, don't you, that sooner or later you're going to have someone( other than me harassing you about it 😉 ) asking you, "why would I have my credit card on YOUR account!?". I know what you mean, and probably most people here know what you mean, but mark my words - SOMEONE will eventually wonder just what it is that you've been smokin'! 🤣 

@janes63 to remove your autopay credit card  from within my account, go to The payments tab scroll down to the bottom, select manage my card which allows you to remove it.

@gblackma wrote:

@janes63 there are basically 2 ways to do this. Remove your autopay credit card from my account and allow your account to expire over 90 days.

LOL, you DO realize, don't you, that sooner or later you're going to have someone( other than me harassing you about it 😉 ) asking you, "why would I have my credit card on YOUR account!?". I know what you mean, and probably most people here know what you mean, but mark my words - SOMEONE will eventually wonder just what it is that you've been smokin'! 🤣 

janes63

Still trying!

@janes63 there are basically 2 ways to do this. Remove your autopay credit card from my account and allow your account to expire over 90 days. Or

Port your number out which will automatically close your account. In order to port it, your account must be active. 

Before you go, is there anything that we can do for you?

@janes63 wrote:

Cancel my phone service and autopay please.

janes63

What is AutoTop???

janes63

Cancel my phone service and autopay please.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Porting your number will cancel your service and delete your account. That is why you can't login anymore so no need to worry about your cc info or getting charged.

CalvinGilbert

Ignore previous message    Thanx 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CalvinGilbert wrote:

I DONT want to cancel autopay , not sure how i even sent that email.  

@CalvinGilbert

What "email" are you talking about? Why are you stating that you DON'T want to cancel autopay? Where did this come from?

You can turn on and turn off autopay yourself in the self-serve.

It's not here for that @bohonghong...you need to go there..https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-started

bohonghong

Could you activate my SIM card and do a talk and text plan?

CalvinGilbert

I DONT want to cancel autopay , not sure how i even sent that email.  

@bouscan

Please remove your personal information from this public forum. You will need to contact moderator for direct account questions.

Veuillez supprimer vos informations personnelles de ce forum public. Vous devrez contacter le modérateur pour les questions concernant votre compte.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

bouscan

my number 5145xxxxxxxxxxx 

please check and le me know thanks

(phone number and account PIN removed by computergeek541 for privacy reasons)

To write a message to the moderator you can click on the envelopp right up on this page...new message private..and write moderator_team..it will appear by itself...give them an explanation and wait 1 or 2 days and they will reply...

It would be a good think to write a message to the moderator_team @hasanen just to be sure...

@hasanen

Usually when you port out, your account closes automatically.  However, there have been a few cases in the past where other customer's credit card have been charged even though they ported out.  Either keep track of your credit card for the next month or you could contact moderator to have credit card number removed.  

hasanen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

May I please ask a related question? I was on auto top up with Public Mobile. Yesterday, I transferred my number to another carrier. Today, I tried to log into my Public Mobile account and take off my credit card, but it says my account is disabled. Do I have to worry about my credit card getting charged on the renewal date? Or does my number beingbeing transferred automatically end my service with public  mobile?

Thanks 

@bouscan wrote:

mais je viens de payer 34.49 tandisque le fond disponible est de 30 donc je comprends pas est ce que le forfait a changer ou non et quand le payement passera sur mon compte

Cela inclut les taxes PQ.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Si vous n’avez pas changé de forfait lors de votre paiement alors le paiement se prendra à la date de votre renouvellement. @bouscan

Bonsoir @bouscan

Ici vous êtes sur le forum en anglais il serait plus facile d’etre du côté français pour avoir de l’aide.

Maintenant pour vos questions:

le paiement se fait toujours à partir des fonds disponibles et ensuite se prend sur la carte de crédit ou voucher ou...Donc que s’est passe exactement?? Pouvez-vous nous donner plus de détails ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bouscan wrote:

mais je viens de payer 34.49 tandisque le fond disponible est de 30 donc je comprends pas est ce que le forfait a changer ou non et quand le payement passera sur mon compte

Google Translate:

S'il vous plaît poster une capture d'écran de votre page d'aperçu. Supprimer les informations personnelles.

Il y a un côté français sur ce site si vous préférez. Cliquez en haut sur le bouton Francais.

bouscan

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bouscan wrote:

bonjour et bonne annee je voudrais savoir mon cycle de facturation exacte parce que je viens de faire un payement de 30+tx = 34.49 $ je sais pas si le forfait changera immediatement ou la fin du mois de janvier et je veux savoir si il y aura un prelevement automatique demain ou apres demain parce que je vois que le fond disponible est de 30$ et sold 0.00 en tout cas je comprends pas est ce que au moment du payement l argent sera pris du compte pas de la carte du credit merci

Google Translate:

Les paiements seront toujours prélevés sur les fonds disponibles avant que la carte de crédit ne soit utilisée pour le paiement automatique.

bouscan

bonjour et bonne annee je voudrais savoir mon cycle de facturation exacte parce que je viens de faire un payement de 30+tx = 34.49 $ je sais pas si le forfait changera immediatement ou la fin du mois de janvier et je veux savoir si il y aura un prelevement automatique demain ou apres demain parce que je vois que le fond disponible est de 30$ et sold 0.00 en tout cas je comprends pas est ce que au moment du payement l argent sera pris du compte pas de la carte du credit merci

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@amherstburg wrote:

Hello,

I would no longer like to keep my service and would like to cancel the account and auto pay that is set up. How can I do this?

Sad to see you leave PM, why ?

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@amherstburg wrote:

Hello,

This is a Pay Before Service. You pay you have service and when you don't pay you simply have no service.  What's there to cancel ?   If you are paying for service via Auto Top just log in to your self serve account and remove your credit card. 

Need Help? Let's chat.