cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Auto Pay, and this service

michael1993
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can not get logged into Self Serve, does not accept my username.My phone will not allow me to makcalls , or to text. How do i cancel AutoPay, if i can't get on to Self Serve. Do i have to cancel payment through my credit card. Public Mobile, has been a DISASTER, Will go back to Telus

7 REPLIES 7

@michael1993  All is right in the world again. I hope you are feeling better about your choice of public mobile. There will be some bumps along the way but just come to the community and we'll help you out. Or hang out a little and learn the basic ins and outs for managing your account.

michael1993

Able to get onto Self Serve , as well

@michael1993Are you able to get into your self serve as well? Welcome to public mobile.

michael1993

Took the phone back to Walmart, the solved the problem, turns out the phone was locked, although i could get onto the internet with it . The phone could not be unlocked , so i purchased a new phone . They set me up on Public Mobile, so turned out all good

Anonymous
Not applicable

@michael1993 wrote:

I can not get logged into Self Serve, does not accept my username.My phone will not allow me to makcalls , or to text. How do i cancel AutoPay, if i can't get on to Self Serve. Do i have to cancel payment through my credit card. Public Mobile, has been a DISASTER, Will go back to Telus

Well things are a little more hands-on here but the community can get you through many things.

What plan are you on? If the $10 plan then maybe you've used all the minutes and texts.

As mentioned, calling 611 will tell you if your plan is even active. If it asks for money right up then you know it's in suspension. You can pay up using vouchers or a pre-registered payment card.

Other than that, maybe restart the phone...

@michael1993 wrote:

Try to reset your self serve password by using the following link: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If that doesn't work, you'll need to open a trouble ticket by going to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and then typing in "rep".

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@michael1993 wrote:

@michael1993  Dial 611 from your device and follow the prompts to disable AutoPay.

Need Help? Let's chat.