cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't update my Credit Card for Auto Pay

mercurystar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying to register a new credit card to my account for auto pay but your validation system keeps rejecting my unit number according to my credit card provider.  How do I update my card? My next payment is coming up and I don't want to have my service suspended.

14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jkapatais : Make sure to match the address to that of the billing address. Even case sometimes. No space in postal code. You might want to wait another hour though. But it might already be locked out for fraud alert. In which case you'll need to get the mods to help you.

jkapatais
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to update my credit card for auto pay. Its not letting me update my credit card. Unable to process. why? Hello? Help needed. how to update credit card? i used 2 different cards and both say unable to process. what do i do?  

Chinook7

Thanks for your reply! A moderator helped me and I deleted and re-entered the card info. Cheers!

Chinook7

Thanks for your reply! A moderator helped me and I deleted and re-entered the card info.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Chinook7

And if the above doesnt work..as the 9th is getting close you could use recharge.com for a voucher and load up your account funds that way..

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Chinook7.  A few things to try, if you haven't already.

- Clear browser cache / use browser in privacy/incognito mode

- Use another browser (again in privacy/incognito mode)

- Delete the current CC info, and then re-add it.  Make sure address info is EXACTLY as it appears on your statement.  DO NOT use the unit/apt field.  Enter the apt # as part of the address (as it is on your statement).

Also, for future reference, you should always start a new topic for your question/issue.  You will get the most exposure, and quickest response that way.

Chinook7

Hi, I am having the same problem!

I've received a new credit card and I've been trying to update the information online for the last three days. I've followed the instructions, yet I keep getting the same error message:

"Unable to Process Transaction
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information."

I have verified with my credit card provider that there is nothing wrong with the card. The customer service rep I spoke with indicated that the error is on Public Mobile's end. The actual card number is the same, just the expiry date has changed. Could someone please assist? My next payment needs to go through on Jan 9th and I am getting REALLY frustrated!

umarzada

i can not add my payment voucher

@katieduggan wrote:

I've put in my information exactly as it appears on my credit card with every variation possible (ex. "Rd." "Road" "rd") and it won't verify.

Please help.

What kind of card is it? What is the error you get? Is it Canadian? Is it Debit CC? Is it pre-paid?

Not all cards are supported by PM

katieduggan

I've put in my information exactly as it appears on my credit card with every variation possible (ex. "Rd." "Road" "rd") and it won't verify.

Please help.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thank you for the update @mercurystar

Can you send me your phone number via private message? I'll fix it for you 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

mercurystar

@Mary_M Yes that worked but now my Auto Pay reward no longer shows up in my account 😞

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @mercurystar,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

I understand that you haven't been able to register your CC to your account and we do apologize for this.

You mentioned that the unit number is being rejected - can you please try registering your CC without the unit/condo/suite number? It should work, but please let me know if you still require further assistance 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

neilselden
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi,

make sure that the name and address is entered in exactly the same way as it shows on your credit card statement.

I updated my card yeaterday and ran into a similar problem.  In my case,  I had to make sure that my unit number appeared in the separate text box provided, as opposed to 123-123 SomeStreet.

Hope this helps,

Neil

Need Help? Let's chat.