cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't switch plans

s3rj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan is currently expired and I want to switch to the new $40 for 4gb, I have enough funds to complete the transaction but it won't let my do it.

please any help I have been without my phone for almost two weeks.

8 REPLIES 8

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

luke11992
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

For what it's worth, the times I've had problems or inquiries, the mods have been super quick to help me towards the solution. If nothing has been done still, all I can suggest is messaging the moderator team again.

@s3rj Sorry to hear that. I have now unmarked it as a solution. 

Hopefully @CS_Agent gets back to you today and fix your problem. 

s3rj

I don't know why this got placed as solved, I followed the instructions listed and next day still no responce, this is starting to make me regret switching providers, I have been with PM for years and have had some issues but nothing this bad I have been without a phone for two weeks now, this NEEDS to get fixed asap.

I have contacted the mods and I have filled out the "twitter" form, nothing has come from either "solution"

PLEASE HELP.

s3rj

ok I did that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message to Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- Detailed explanation of specific your switch plans 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Good Luck

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@s3rj

For future reference, any plan changes on an expired or suspended account can only be done by a moderator.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@s3rj 

For this, you will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will switch you to a new plan!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

You will receive a response within an hour, if you are lucky OR it might take up to 48 hours, if your luck is run out! Woman Wink

Need Help? Let's chat.