cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sign up for Self Serve Forgot Phone Number

socialhalitosis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't sign up for self serve, its a pick of a sticky situation. I was going to use public mobile so i got the sim card and signed up and even got auto renew on, but completely forgot the phone number. I was about to put the sim card in the phone I was going to use and the phone stopped working so there's no way for me to even check what the number was. Is there anyone that can help me so I won't be charged every month for a plan I dont use? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try putting the SIM into another phone to check the number, or contact a Moderator to see how they can help you.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@socialhalitosis can you insert the sim card into another phone to see if it will work? Thanks.

Can you log into your self service account? If you activated online, then you created one. You shouldn't have to do it again. You would only need the email address used and if you forgot the password, you can use the forgot password link to get back into your self service account.  If you can and would like to close your account, then all you have to do is remove the autopay credit card. ( FYI you can see your phone number in the plan section of your self service account. )Make a patment.png

Now if you would like to suspend your account until you get a replacement phone, you can do that up to 90 days. The resart before date is shown in the overview section. Log into your self service account and place your phone on lost/ stolen.

20200504_182846.jpg

Stay safe. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@socialhalitosis wrote:

I can't sign up for self serve, its a pick of a sticky situation. I was going to use public mobile so i got the sim card and signed up and even got auto renew on, but completely forgot the phone number. I was about to put the sim card in the phone I was going to use and the phone stopped working so there's no way for me to even check what the number was. Is there anyone that can help me so I won't be charged every month for a plan I dont use? Thanks

@socialhalitosis you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. explain your problem to them so you can remove cc to suspend service

Need Help? Let's chat.