cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't send or receive texts.

juice-box
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to speak to a live person or cancel my activation. The robot thing is not working .

4 REPLIES 4

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@juice-box wrote:

No, I didn't get an answer in a reasonable timeline so went back to my previous provider. They figured out the problem in less than a minute. When I went  to the store I purchased the Public pkg from, they were told I would get an answer in "24-48 hours". That doesn't work for me.

@juice-box I didn't experience anything extremely bad since I used PM from February. I sent out one issue to the Moderator and got reply in a day. I have never called my previous provider, Rogers. So it is a tradeoff for me. Besides, I have studied some setup issues when I first started PM. I know what I am expecting. Hope that you may try PM in the future!

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@juice-box wrote:

I want to speak to a live person or cancel my activation. The robot thing is not working .

There ia no live person chat or phone calls here.  You have to send private message to Moderator_Team and wait for reply. Did you check Smsc config? It should be +16475800172.

juice-box
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No, I didn't get an answer in a reasonable timeline so went back to my previous provider. They figured out the problem in less than a minute. When I went  to the store I purchased the Public pkg from, they were told I would get an answer in "24-48 hours". That doesn't work for me.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@juice-box wrote:

@juice-box  Maybe we can help? What plan do you have? Is it a new activation? PM does not have a live person. The only way to contact them is by clicking here.

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Hope this helps!

Need Help? Let's chat.