cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see Plan, Can't see Data Usage, Can't see most stuff.

JayJitsBJJ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Every time I log into My Account and I try to view my Usage, My Plan or almost any option I keep getting the same message. Can someone help me out. Screen Shot.png

10 REPLIES 10

JayJitsBJJ

Was locked out of "My Account" again today! This was supposed to be fixed last week and today the issue still remains. The Mod(s) Jose just keeps asking me questions and telling me the issue is sent to tech and I have a ticket number etc...

Today its been about 10-15 msgs with Mods, its time consuming, its awful user experience and no offer or compensation for my time spent messaging Mods. ARGHHHHHHH

JayJitsBJJ

I am still unable to get into my account!

The mod made it so i can access my account using a different email address that I used before with an older account I had with PM. I was told at "The Mobile Shop" since I wasnt with PM for a year my account was gone/deleted etc.... I didnt ask for the change as i am considering leaving that provider for another so i chose gmail when setting it up, but the mod chose my rogers email from an older account (inactive)

I asked to change it back, which they did to my gmail and they also reset my self serve password to something different without me asking and I am to change it once I log into my account.

PROBLEM is I am now locked out of my account and I cant do anything.

is the self serve password the password I use to get into "MY COMMUNITY" or "MY ACCOUNT". I am confused they are changing stuff I never asked to have changed.

Ok just tell them that...they will help you differently..

JayJitsBJJ

I already am communicating with a Mod. They asked me to authenticate my account and they sent me a link to complete. When i try to authenticate It asks me to enter a valid email/password and or my phone number and both come up as in valid. Its all crazy, I can log into my account or the community using that info but I cant authenticate it. I'm logged into my community right now using the required info and also my account.

You can already write a message to the moderator here @JayJitsBJJ 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and give them details of your problem. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Does your phone still working: calls texts??

JayJitsBJJ

I've tried different browsers, different devices (computer/phone/tablet), I've cleared the cache and did a history erase of all sites. It's been happening for about 3 or 4 days.

I've logged out and then back in over the past 3 or 4 days with this same message occurring.

JayJitsBJJ

I've tried different browsers, different devices (computer/phone/tablet), I've cleared the cache and did a history erase of all sites. It's been happening for about 3 or 4 days.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@JayJitsBJJ wrote:

Every time I log into My Account and I try to view my Usage, My Plan or almost any option I keep getting the same message. Can someone help me out. 

@JayJitsBJJ  Welcome to public mobile. Log out, come back in an hour. Happens everyday to everybody for an hour or so randomly.

FBR

Try completely closing the browser and clearing the cache, then try again.

Or use another device to login as a quick test.

If still no good, you'll have to contact the moderator team.

Hope this helps.

hzmy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try a different brower, or incognito mode and see.

Need Help? Let's chat.