cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can't see Plan, Can't see Data Usage, Can't see most stuff.

Every time I log into My Account and I try to view my Usage, My Plan or almost any option I keep getting the same message. Can someone help me out. Screen Shot.png

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Can't see Plan, Can't see Data Usage, Can't see most stuff.

Try a different brower, or incognito mode and see.

FBR

Try completely closing the browser and clearing the cache, then try again.

Or use another device to login as a quick test.

If still no good, you'll have to contact the moderator team.

Hope this helps.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@JayJitsBJJ wrote:

Every time I log into My Account and I try to view my Usage, My Plan or almost any option I keep getting the same message. Can someone help me out. 

@JayJitsBJJ  Welcome to public mobile. Log out, come back in an hour. Happens everyday to everybody for an hour or so randomly.

Highlighted

I've tried different browsers, different devices (computer/phone/tablet), I've cleared the cache and did a history erase of all sites. It's been happening for about 3 or 4 days.

Highlighted

I've tried different browsers, different devices (computer/phone/tablet), I've cleared the cache and did a history erase of all sites. It's been happening for about 3 or 4 days.

I've logged out and then back in over the past 3 or 4 days with this same message occurring.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

You can already write a message to the moderator here @JayJitsBJJ 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and give them details of your problem. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Does your phone still working: calls texts??

Highlighted

I already am communicating with a Mod. They asked me to authenticate my account and they sent me a link to complete. When i try to authenticate It asks me to enter a valid email/password and or my phone number and both come up as in valid. Its all crazy, I can log into my account or the community using that info but I cant authenticate it. I'm logged into my community right now using the required info and also my account.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Ok just tell them that...they will help you differently..

Highlighted

I am still unable to get into my account!

The mod made it so i can access my account using a different email address that I used before with an older account I had with PM. I was told at "The Mobile Shop" since I wasnt with PM for a year my account was gone/deleted etc.... I didnt ask for the change as i am considering leaving that provider for another so i chose gmail when setting it up, but the mod chose my rogers email from an older account (inactive)

I asked to change it back, which they did to my gmail and they also reset my self serve password to something different without me asking and I am to change it once I log into my account.

PROBLEM is I am now locked out of my account and I cant do anything.

is the self serve password the password I use to get into "MY COMMUNITY" or "MY ACCOUNT". I am confused they are changing stuff I never asked to have changed.