cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't reset password, security question not working

marnieo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can an admin help me get access to my account again please?

7 REPLIES 7

@BrandieNelson11 wrote:

I forget password. So, I click forget password then come box up. It says “Sorry, you’ve been locked out, Please contact for Public Mobile for Help”. I checked my email there not get it yet. Please unlock it and I can do new password on my email xxxxx

@BrandieNelson11   Sometimes waiting an hour before retrying is all that's required, but if you're unable to wait then just ask moderators for a password reset as suggested by @gblackma 

@BrandieNelson11 please use the 3 dots on the top right of your post to remove your personal information from the post. Contact the moderators and ask them to for a temporary password.  There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.Stay safe. 

Welcome to the community.

BrandieNelson11

I forget password. So, I click forget password then come box up. It says “Sorry, you’ve been locked out, Please contact for Public Mobile for Help”. I checked my email there not get it yet. Please unlock it and I can do new password on my email 

edited by computergeek541: revmoved e-mail addresss

What international plan @tingyiwu ? If you are referring to the $50 US Canada hybrid plan,  please note you can only call to the US from within Canada. All the current plans are Canada wide talk and international text messaging. Stay safe Welcome to the community. 

tingyiwu

I really need to 

I really need to change my package to international package, 

but it always did not give me the help 

This is really urgent!!

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

Since the standard password reset link isn't an option, you'll need to go to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat to open a ticket to the moderators.

View solution in original post

👍

@marnieo wrote:

Can an admin help me get access to my account again please?

Since the standard password reset link isn't an option, you'll need to go to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat to open a ticket to the moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.