cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't remember email and password

TSTONE
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't remember my email and password ..how can I fix that so I can access my phone  number  and my contactson my phone

11 REPLIES 11

@NDesai I have to agree with this. I've spoken with a few users complaining about response times. and not getting response for a few days

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@TSTONE  Is this your phone?

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@TSTONE  None of your PM account information is required to access Info stored on your phone. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@TSTONE As was mentioned before, only mods can help you to restore access. Contact them. They are fast and efficient and usually reply within 48 hours. Hope your problem will be solved soon.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@TSTONE wrote:

I can't remember my email and password ..

For your Public Mobile Account?

how can I fix that so I can access my phone  number  and my contactson my phone

What? You need to access your contacts on your phone. 

Can you be more informative?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@JoyLuck @gblackma I have said it before and i'll say it again, please do not tell users the shortcut to open a ticket. Simon needs to know as much details as possible to correctly open a ticket rather then straight to Other category if they do not provide additional info. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@TSTONE are you locked out of your phone? If you are contact the moderators and ask them for a puk code. If you are locked out of your self service account ask them for a temporary password.

Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on "Account specific question" and  "No I want a human" and "Submit a ticket Click me!")
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.
If you need to, you can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email. Go to your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Can you go through your email accounts and look for the welcome message from PM and then use the forgot password link?

if not contact a moderator.

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance.

Please use the chatbot SIMon to help you solve your issue. If SIMon cannot solve your issue then you have the option to contact a moderator.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page or choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”.

Step 5: Then choose “No, I want a human”.

Step 6: Create your ticket.

Check the sent folder to make sure your t icket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@TSTONE Which phone do you have? Did you have your contacts saved on your email account? Contacts are not save on PM sim cards. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@TSTONE wrote:

I can't remember my email and password ..how can I fix that so I can access my phone  number  and my contactson my phone

Go to the top of this page Get Help to start process of moderator assistance. Click on Chat with Simon.

Need Help? Let's chat.