cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't purchase add on and can't view current plan details

mercurystar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying to purchase the 500 Canada wide add on minutes to my plan.  I can see that I have been charged the $5 but my dashboard does not show that the add on has been applied to my plan, futhermore I can't actually view my plan details, every time I click on the "Plan and Add-Ons" I get the following message:

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page

6 REPLIES 6

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mercurystar wrote:

Yes I understand, but I was getting an error on the screen where I would select the add on I wanted.

FYI: If you have a credit card registered or have money available in your account you can use 611 from your PM Phone to make the Purchase. 

mercurystar

Yes I understand, but I was getting an error on the screen where I would select the add on I wanted.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mercurystar wrote:

Nevermind its working now

Since Public Mobile is a Pay Before Prepaid Service Providers, so buying an add on is a 2 step process. First you need to add/have money in your account and then you buy the add on. 

mercurystar

Nevermind its working now

mercurystar

The money is already in my account:

Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 2.04.00 PM.png

This section doesn't show that I have the add on applied:Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 2.04.06 PM.png

GR
Mayor / Maire

@mercurystar on your overview page can you see where it says add ons of it shows your add on?  If it's not there make sure you have 5$ on your available funds and go in purchase add on and purchase the 5$ add on

Need Help? Let's chat.