cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t port my number

Ladybug2785
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I keep trying to port my number over but it won’t go through....need help from someone 

5 REPLIES 5

coghlanpf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Where would I find the link to contact the moderators other than when inserted as a hyperlink into a reply as you have done?

dickwong
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I don't think it's right to ask further patience from a frustrated customer after 5 days the phone's been not working.

I also had problem when porting to Public - but this happened nowhere else other than Public, unfortunately I have to state.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Ladybug2785  I'm in the same situation. I messaged mods 5 days ago and still have not heard back.

Be patient and ask mods to reset your activation date.

If you want post your stats here and hopefully we can get a better idea of the wait time if others post aswell

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Report-your-moderator-wait-times-here/m-p...

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Ladybug2785 wrote:

I keep trying to port my number over but it won’t go through....need help from someone 

@Ladybug2785 If your trying to port from Koodo prepaid you need to message the moderator team with the details and they will submit the port for you. Note that you account with your previous provider must be active.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

What provider are you porting from ?

Need Help? Let's chat.