cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't open my account.

KhanFardin2003
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was trying to prepare my selfsurve account. Before giving my credit card information, it just hang and after the page gone. I try to open my account but I can't. Tried about 2 hrs.but couldn't succeed. My number : xxx-xxx-xxxx and helping phone is my home phone xxx-xxx-xxxx. Now how I can open my account ? Where i call ? Who will help me ?  

Edit:. Personal information redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

4 REPLIES 4

@KhanFardin2003 use the live chat option for help activating your account . Stay safe 

https://chat.telus.com/chat/publicmobile/chat-pm.html?portal=publicmobile&language=en

Hours of Operation: 8:00am - 5:00pm PST / 11:00AM - 8:00PM EST

@gpixel  we'll see after July credit is applied next week 😂

@Jb456 I thought you decided to cut your post in to smaller sentences? 😆

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

First and very important. Click the 3 Dot's on right side of your post and you will see an "edit post" option. Please remove your phone numbers as this is a public forum and everyone can see it. Thank you!

+++++++++++

Are you getting an "INVALID" Message now?

Did you pass the payment section?

If yes check if your card was charged.

If it was charged put your sim card in your phone it will likely work.

If it does work and you were charged go to link below to create your self serve account.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If you were not charged. System locks sim for 50 minutes. Wait one hour, clear internet cookie/history cache open a fresh browser in incongnito mode and try again.

If card was not charged and you are not getting an invalid message. Try a fresh browser in incongnito mode right now and see if it works.

Don't forget a referral code for a $10 sign up bonus. If you used one and were charged and service works the credit will be applied within 72 hours.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.