cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to self serve to cancel auto pay

adaveinthelife
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've recently moved to Kodoo after the latest offer, but I'm not able to login to the self serve to cancel auto pay. My password is entered correctly but I get a message saying login failed. When trying to reset my password I get the following notification

ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Further...so if you do find additional charges then this Community account stays active and you can send a private message to the mods telling them to stop taking money. Or you can do a chargeback through your credit card.

But I don't think any of this happens.

adaveinthelife
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you! 

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@adaveinthelife wrote:

I've recently moved to Kodoo after the latest offer, but I'm not able to login to the self serve to cancel auto pay. My password is entered correctly but I get a message saying login failed. When trying to reset my password I get the following notification

ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

If you ported out yor number, your account with PM will be closed and your autopay will be cancelled. Watch your CC account and if you get charged again by PM come back here and we will help.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Need Help? Let's chat.