cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to self serve or reset password

marilynl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried many times. Used different email addresses. Not sure which email I registered with many months ago. It's frustrating. Want to change add-ons. Just stuck. Please help. Who do I ask to reset self serve info?

4 REPLIES 4

Arondu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm not sure if this will work or not, but I would try making new self serve account. ... As if you had never had an account. Or message moderator. Give him as much info as much info about the account as you can.

amber2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you can’t remember your email, try checking different accounts you have to find the right one if you forgot. If it’s an issue with the actual web page, try reloading it, etc. If all else fails you’ll have to contact public Mobile to sort things out 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@marilynl 

You will need to contact moderator.

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

If you want to buy an add on and signed up for autopay and know your PIN, you can try to dial 611 on your phone to buy add on.  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@marilynl wrote:

Tried many times. Used different email addresses. Not sure which email I registered with many months ago. It's frustrating. Want to change add-ons. Just stuck. Please help. Who do I ask to reset self serve info?

You will need the assistance of the Moderators and to do that you will need to create a Trouble Ticket.  Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.