cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t login to my account

Carlynn17
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up with this company and I’m trying to login to my account and it keeps saying invalid email/password.

i can call and text on my phone now but I can’t login to the account for when I want to top up my account. 

15 REPLIES 15

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

When you first sign up, you need to Create the account first, maybe you have not create the account. click create the account.

Jdmom3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just did the same. I used the forgot password tool and when I received the email to change my password my username was there. Good luck

Ajison
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

try to use "forget your password" link and follow the steps to reset your password

Capture.PNG

or just re-register your number with a different email address by using the "create account" button as shown below, then enter your phone number to get the 6 digit code to finish the registration process. 

Capture.PNG

kateas99

@Carlynn17 

Be sure to verify your account as without doing so, you won't be able to log in!
You should have received an e-mail asking you to confirm, just follow the instructions in the e-mail.

If it's not in your inbox, check your spam or junk!

@Carlynn17 wrote:

I signed up online. Bought the sim card and activated last night. Took the money off my credit card for my plan but not receiving any emails from public mobile no welcome message nothing. But I can call out and text. 

@Carlynn17  What about texts? Did you receive any texts from PM? Maybe What happens when you click here to register your selfserve account?

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Carlynn17 If you didn't receive an email, maybe there was a typo in your email address when you first signed up or there was an issue on Public Mobile's end.  In either case, I would recommend sending a private message to the moderator so they can look into it.   

Carlynn17

I signed up online. Bought the sim card and activated last night. Took the money off my credit card for my plan but not receiving any emails from public mobile no welcome message nothing. But I can call out and text. 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Carlynn17How did you sign up? Did you use a kiosk? Are you receiving welcome emails from Public Mobile (not from the community?). There are 2 logins, one for this forum (which signup process only need password to be entered once)... and one for selfserve. If you signed up at a kiosk you need to do the selfserve sign up too. Since we are all regular customers helping each other out, we don't have your information, so I thought I would mention it.

@Carlynn17, it sounds like you're porting in from another carrier.  Was your phone number still active at that carrier, or had you let your service run out?  Mobile to Mobile ports generally get completed in under 2 hours, landline or VoIP takes 4-7 business days.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Carlynn17, multiple attempts at login with a wrong password will lock you out for about an hour.  If you have forgotten your password, have you tried the reset option just below the login boxes?

If the reset option doesn't work, you'll need to contact the Moderator_Team via private message.  If someone hasn't already provided the link, you can use the inbox envelope to access the private message area in the top right corner of every community page.

Tiprix

@Carlynn17 make sure you are using the correct email address.  When you first activated your account, you should have received a welcome email, use that one to sign into your account.  If you click forgot password, it'll go through setting up a new one.  If you're still getting issues I would contact the moderator.  Also, if you need to top up your account, you could always do so on your phone, dial *611 and go through the prompts.

ClaudeR

If it's a transfer from another company, did you check if that company really unlocked your phone?

In the meatime you can always use *611 on your phone for top ups and most things until you get it figured out 

If you are still having problems then try contacting a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Trying logging in using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache.

Need Help? Let's chat.