cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to Self-Serve (reset pass 3 times already)

itsnoteddie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

Can a moderator please help? 

I'm trying to access my self-serve acocunt and it won't let me. I reset my password 3 times already (successfully). I've also sent a PM to mod but no reply. I need it urgently as I want to do addon for data!

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@@alex_tsorbi13 wrote:

Hello there i forgot my password and cant reset my self serve during to a technical issue. my email is ***********@gmail.com and my account PIN number is ****.can you help me? thanks

Alex

Site policy requires that you not show personal information here. This is an open forum readable by anyone whether logged in or not.

Did you try the "Forgot your password?" function?

If nothing is working then you'll need to send a private message to the mods of the site that do internal account works.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.

Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Chanah
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You might want to edit your message - your account details could be seen by anyone, and that - could be bad.

alex_tsorbi13

Hello there i forgot my password and cant reset my self serve during to a technical issue. my email is **********@gmail.com and my account PIN number is ****..can you help me? thanks

Alex

@jp5673pm wrote:

I signed up for your service and was trying to get my old phone number back. I cant login to my account because I forgot my password and tried to reset it a few times but I have not received a reply from you as yet. So can someone get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks 

Joseph Potter

Contact the Moderators as per the solution above. Don't forget your personal information.

jp5673pm

I signed up for your service and was trying to get my old phone number back. I cant login to my account because I forgot my password and tried to reset it a few times but I have not received a reply from you as yet. So can someone get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks 

Joseph Potter

MEHorrig

I had this same problem last night - it finally worked for me when i used a different device to log-in.  Now i have a new problem though.  I topped up and my plan is wrong even though i changed it.  The plan still says i should have data text and talk but i have nothing - i cannot text, i cannot make calls or even check my voicemail its says i dont have long distance calling on my plan 😮  I am beyond frustrated.  I sent a few private messages to the moderators but i have not heard back from anyone yet.  If i have to go the weekend without a working phone i am going to loose my s***.  

If you have a credit card registered on your account, or can easily get a voucher, try dialling *611 and follow the prompts to purchase an add-on.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

itsnoteddie

Hi there,

I did already as mentioned. Thought topic post will get it quicker. Even tried calling but apparently its 2 separate teams. Great....

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You need to send the moderators a private message

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread
- if its a porting issue include your sim number, old account name and account number

Need Help? Let's chat.