cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login my account

sarahhaniya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I haven't been able to login my account. Everytime I enter the password, it says it's wrong and when I try to reset the password it doesn't send me the link to reset. Please help asap!!!

8 REPLIES 8

@BensonK89 wrote:

I'm having the same issues; i just changed and topped up my plan about a month ago and i tried to login to my account to check the status but it says my password is incorrect; when i hit the "forgot my password" button and input my email address it gives me an error message saying my account login is disabled. How can this be fixed?

Since the password reset option isn't working, you'll need to open a ticket through https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

BensonK89

I'm having the same issues; i just changed and topped up my plan about a month ago and i tried to login to my account to check the status but it says my password is incorrect; when i hit the "forgot my password" button and input my email address it gives me an error message saying my account login is disabled. How can this be fixed?

sarahhaniya

@GR Thank you so much!!!

@sarahhaniya    contact them by clicking here!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Also make sure your public mobile account is active if you plan on porting your number out to another carrier! 

sarahhaniya

Bless your soul. I'm locked out of my account and it's telling me to contact Public Mobile but lol who am I supposed to contact. I stopped my autopay and will stop using Public Mobile altogether. It's literally the worst.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I tried the password reset a couple of nights ago and it took almost 2 hours. Hopefully you got it by now.  Don't forget your junk mail folder, just in case.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@sarahhaniya hi unfotunately thats far to common around here you probably tried to many times now and will have to wait an hour then try using chrome in ingognito mode after you reboot your computer good luck 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@sarahhaniyaThe password reset link can come late. If you need access to your account immediately (ie expiring etc).. I suggest access the voice menu via *611 in the mean time.

Need Help? Let's chat.