cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login into my account

EA73
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi!

Not only I can't log into my account with the right email address and password but now, I also can't even reset my password because there is allegedly no account associated with my email address. If so, why did I receive an email at 3:22 PM EST today about the Holiday rewards? Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

12 REPLIES 12

@lydiachan94 wrote:

Hi I also am not able to login. I tried to reset my password but no email ever got sent. 

Check your spam folder.

Try clearing your browser cache/cookies/history. Close browser and open a new browser window  in incognito/private mode.

If you are still having problems contact a moderator.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

lydiachan94
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I also am not able to login. I tried to reset my password but no email ever got sent. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@EA73 If the issue you are having is not solved yet, my post should not be marked as a solution. Please wait for moderator to resolve the issue and then select the appropriate solution. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@EA73 ya, your account disappearing is really odd... just wait for a reply from mods. make sure to check your private message inbox periodically.

the LTE connectivity has also been 👎 for me lately. at times my LTE signal seems to freeze with full bars, but no data connection. 

EA73

@RossN I still followed your advice and emailed the Moderator; not reassured by the disappearance of my account.

EA73

@gpixel Hello
Same issue with incognito mode 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@EA73 wrote:

Yes, I had already logged into the self-serve before. Actually, today between 4 and 4:30 PM, I tried to log in; I successfully did once but it was incredibly slow. I thought it was maybe Public Mobile LTE connection which wasn't that great. Now, I'm trying to log back with my laptop and I have this ludicrous message about my so-called non-existent account.

@EA73 I know it's been an very busy day on this site with everybody trying to login for the free giveaway, hopefully tommorow will be better 

@EA73 wrote:

Yes, I had already logged into the self-serve before. Actually, today between 4 and 4:30 PM, I tried to log in; I successfully did once but it was incredibly slow. I thought it was maybe Public Mobile LTE connection which wasn't that great. Now, I'm trying to log back with my laptop and I have this ludicrous message about my so-called non-existent account.

Please try again later when the self-serve is back to normal. Make sure to try using private/incognito browsing mode to eliminate any cached/cookies/session issues. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@EA73 Im currently logged in, but it's "incredibly" slow. use your browser in incognito or private mode and try again later.

EA73

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@EA73 Have you logged into your self-serve account before? Did you activate online or at a store? If at a store, you need to create an account before you can login. The self-serve site is extremely slow or not loading at this time. In this case, you will have to try again later. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@EA73 wrote:

Hi!

Not only I can't log into my account with the right email address and password but now, I also can't even reset my password because there is allegedly no account associated with my email address. If so, why did I receive an email at 3:22 PM EST today about the Holiday rewards? Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

@EA73 

hi if password reset doesn't work 

contact a moderator you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue 

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Need Help? Let's chat.