Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t login into my account and can’t reset it

Lilzachary15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Plz help me

14 REPLIES 14

@Lilzachary15 contact a moderator and ask them to for a temporary password to get back into your self service account.  There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

Lilzachary15

ok thanks 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lilzachary15 wrote:

How can I get to a modder

Top of this page click Get Help. Go through the chatbot SIMon to find your way to a ticket. It might also just drop you into a private message. It's a bit finicky.

Lilzachary15

I can’t get in at all

Lilzachary15

Monitor 

Lilzachary15

How can I get to a modder

You are probably locked out. Wait one hour and try again. Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lilzachary15 wrote:

Trying to get back into my account I can’t login and can’t reset my account and I changed my credit card so I need to change it and I need to get into it so i can change it

There we go. No. You can't do that in the 611.

If your card is still valid you could make a payment in the 611. You could also get a voucher from stores or online and have enough for your renewal in a couple days.

But you'll need moderator assistance to reset your password so you can change your payment card.

Lilzachary15

Trying to get back into my account I can’t login and can’t reset my account and I changed my credit card so I need to change it and I need to get into it so i can change it

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lilzachary15 wrote:

It’s due in 2 days and my balance is $0

So what were you wanting to do in the self-serve?

Lilzachary15

It’s due in 2 days and my balance is $0

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lilzachary15 wrote:

No and when I called *611 there is nothing for that 

Nothing for what?

Do you get a recording saying your balance and due date? Or does it ask for money to renew? Or does it just not do anything?

Lilzachary15

No and when I called *611 there is nothing for that 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lilzachary15 wrote:

Plz help me

Is it an active account?

Depending on what you need to do, you might be able to do it in the 611 service.

Is there a problem with your email address?

Need Help? Let's chat.