cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login into account - recently changed provider

elaw12
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've actually just ported my number and plan into a diffrent provider but I want to check that I will be charged for the last period. However I can't login into my account, tried "forget your password" and below is the error message i receive when i enter in my email and its the farthest I can get.

ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

6 REPLIES 6

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@elaw12 wrote:

I've actually just ported my number and plan into a diffrent provider but I want to check that I will be charged for the last period. However I can't login into my account, tried "forget your password" and below is the error message i receive when i enter in my email and its the farthest I can get.

@elaw12  As other have mentioned once you port your account automatically closes. If you had AutoPay enabled on your account and you want to make sure you don't get charged you need to contact the moderator and ask them to disable it for your account. 

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@iliketotalk wrote:

once you port out to another provider your account is closed

Oops misread the "check old account" part.....

Thought it was the new self serve giving the issues.

**bleep** I am old.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@elaw12 wrote:

If you've already ported out then your account is probably closed.  Since PM is prepaid you won't have any further charges to worry about.  However, if you still want to check then do as @duffer900  said.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

once you port out to another provider your account is closed

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@elaw12 wrote:

Clear cookies and caches, using Incognito mode to log in.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@elaw12 wrote:

Try another browser perhaps.

Try incognito mode in Chrome

If nothing works, contact a moderator for assistance.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.