cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login, Can't reset password

toddcoles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up as a new customer yesterday - data only plan.  Everything went fine, got my confirmation of online registration.  Problem is when I try to login in with my user ID and password I get an error.  If I try to reset my password I get an error that states "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address. "

I have entered the APN info and seem to connect to the network, but when accessing data I get a warning page that saya I am out of data or my phone has been reported stolen.

Help!

Thanks,

Todd

5 REPLIES 5

@fdsilva Unfortunately, you will need assistance for moderators. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator's team with your phone number, PIN, and an explanation. Moderator hours are as follows: Monday to Friday, 9 am (ET) to 9 pm (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9 am (ET) - 7:30 pm (ET). The answer is usually in a few hours, but can take 24.

BTW: you have posted to an old thread. In future you will have more assurance of help by creating your own topic on the forum, or sending a private message directly to the moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

fdsilva

Forgot my password. Cannot reset as it says email cannot be verified. When I go to create an account, it says account already setup. 

alex2067

Same story,

reset password does not work, no way to get into account.

wonder if that's can be addressed 

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Did you port in from another carrier? sometimes there is a delay.

tzliu
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Please send a private message to the Moderator_Team to get it sorted out. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.