cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into Self Serve

Handles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

Apparently I don't have the correct password in my password manager for some reason. I changed my password last week but I guess I didn't update it.

Now when I try to use the link for "Forgot my password" and I enter my email, I get a database error:

ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

I can't get to the security question.

Any solutions?

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

@tabi159w wrote:

Wait a few minutes and then try a different browser or incognito mode. Sometimes self-serve log-in is wacky but these issues usually go away with time. If the problem persists, contact a moderator. 

Wating or using different browsers won't help. The login disabled is something that is done from the Public Mobile end as a security precaution.  When there is a time-based lockout, it doesn't say loging disabled but rather tells the customer to wait 1 hour.  Only moderators can fix this now.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Handles Moderators would be able to help you to get access back for your account. Contact them as @gblackma suggested.

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wait a few minutes and then try a different browser or incognito mode. Sometimes self-serve log-in is wacky but these issues usually go away with time. If the problem persists, contact a moderator. 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

If you can't figure it out you will need to contact mods directly

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

They can reset it for you

Best is to remember the pin, least info you need to provide if you remember your pin

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Handles contact the moderstors and ask them for a temporary password to your self service account.  There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.