cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to top up.

pufferdog
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Been trying for two days to access my account to pay my bill. Say's email is invalid but it's not. Can't top up with CC because it's not registered and I live in an area I can't buy a top up card. Can't reset password either. Self Service is completly useless and you can't speak to a rep???. back to Rogers I guess. 

7 REPLIES 7

To get access to your self service account, you will need to private message a moderator (expect 2-3 days wait though)

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

For now, best solution is via recharge.com and load up payment voucher via 611.  Recharge.com does charge service charge, but no provincial or GST, so for most provinces (except Alberta) it is cheaper.  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@pufferdog wrote:

And I see I have to pay an additional fee to use their service. Why can't I enter my CC through 611?

Actually it may be cheaper at recharge.com if you are living in a high tax province because recharge.com does not charge tax.

pufferdog

Also I can't actually buy a voucher on that site for 30 dollars only 29 so it won't work. Some actual customer service would be helpful. I need a phone that will work more than a cheap plan

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pufferdog wrote:

I'll try that but you could also fix your website so people could actually log into their account? I'm obviously not the only one having trouble

@pufferdog

Im a fellow customer.....cant fix the website..only try to help..

pufferdog

And I see I have to pay an additional fee to use their service. Why can't I enter my CC through 611?

pufferdog

I'll try that but you could also fix your website so people could actually log into their account? I'm obviously not the only one having trouble

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pufferdog

You can buy a voucher at recharge.com and add it using 611 until you sort out your issues

Need Help? Let's chat.