cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Can't log in to self serve

Hi folks,

Is there a way to add add on if you can't access self serve?

I can't access self serve still but need to add the long distance add on.  

Mods not replying my private message...so any ideas?

Highlighted
Retraité / Retired

Hey @ma3xxx

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Our back-end team will actually need to have a look into this for you. I've already sent you a private message with all the details Smiley Happy

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Re: Can't log in to self serve nor does it seem I'm activated.

Hi, I also @Mary_M and @Caroline_D,

I activated my Simcard just now and it accepted my SIM Card and Credit Card payment and assigned me a new number but when I sent my activation through, it displayed the Summary of the activation with this message on top...

- Sorry, your account activation request has failed. Please visit our online community at href=" https://publicmobile.ca/community" Target="_blank">publicmobile.ca/community for assistance.
Thanks for submitting your activation request. Your request has been processed. Full details are below.

I tried reactivating all over again and it said my Sim card in now invalid.  Also I'm unable to sign into My Account and I have not reception on my Sim Card.

Also if I signed up a new number and port it later, will my referals follow me to the new ported number?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi @Mary_M,

I just signed up for the PM fall promo plan and received generic error message on pyament completion.  CC company confirmed payment went through, but I can't access the self serve - my account to confirm the plan details.  If you can assist.

thanks

Highlighted

@Mary_M,

I'm also in the same situation. I recieved the error message at the last stage of activation. I cannot access 'my account'. After trying the PM SIM card out, it seems like it works partially. I cannot recieve incoming calls. And my FIDO SIM still works perfectly (from which I'm trying to port from).

I'm sure all the MODs are extremely busy, especially when there's such a huge influx of people that have been joining in the recent weeks. hopefully it will all get sorted soon. 

btw, a DM has been sent to the mods from my end, a couple nights ago. 

Highlighted

Hi I just figured out what was problem and hope this helps someone else.

My activition go didn't complete fully due to network congestion this Saturday Nov 19th.  The failed activation seemed to register my sim card to my temporary PM number without a plan attached.  I was able to complete the activation process by "Creating a New Account" under "My Accounts" and entering my new PM cell number with the SMS authentication code.  I was then able to select a plan and complete the rest of activation process from there.  All good now!

Hope this helps someone else!

Thanks for the tip.

I've been able to create an account now.

Now my issue still lays with the Port over from FIDO. I don't think it was succesfull.

I have access to data, texts and outbound calls and (NO INBOUND Calls) on my PM SIM.

My FIDO SIM still has full functionality.

The number that is showing on 'My Account' is the same number that is still functioning on my FIDO SIM and partially functioning on my PM SIM.  I've realized that I can only recieve certain texts, depending on which SIM Card is being inputted.

@Mary_M, @Shazia_K, I've already DM'd the Mods.

To be clear.

It seems that my activation did not go through completely. However...

• Starting at the homepage
  • Clicking 'Create a new account'
  • Entering my Ported/Temporary PM number
  • Recieving the Verification code via Text (On PM SIM)
  • Entering Verification code, when prompted
  • Clicking Next

Allowed me to go through and 'create' and finally access 'My Account'.

With that being said. I am still experieincing issues with the Port from Fido. And I am patiently waiting.