Did you mean: 

Can’t log in to my self serve acct

Public1946
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Public1946 

More information is needed.   Did you forget your login credentials or are you getting error messages or 'blank screens' when logging in?

One thing to remember is that most usually TIME is the best cure for this as Public Mobile sometimes makes back-end changes to their site causing login issues.  Also, bear in mind the login process can run for 20-40 seconds before the site loads - it is VERY SLOW.

Any site maintenance causing login issues never usually lasts long - give it an hour.

If you need to make a payment and can't login to self-serve, try dialing *611 from your device to make a payment if if you have a registered payment card registered on account and know your account PIN#.   If you don't know the PIN#, you can apply a payment voucher available from many mobile locations using the same *611 without knowing the PIN#, or by calling 1-855-4PUBLIC  

mystoryofsix
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What error message are you getting?

This happened to me last week and I cleared my cache and also logged on a different browser and it worked! Good luck!

JK8
Mayor / Maire

Are you getting an error? If you are try clearing your browser cache and open a new browser in incognito/private mode.

If you forgot your username contact a moderator.

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

(second option below is easiest to submit a ticket)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Have you tried the forgot password link ?

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

Need Help? Let's chat.