cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to my account

Mountainmaxman
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hey guys, any one else getting a blank white screen when trying to access 'my account' ? everything else seems to work ok. I even got my girlfriend to try on her account in the next city and the same thing.

53 REPLIES 53

@DinoFlint We have to wait for it to be fixed.

Mommaj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was just in the middle of a new activation and it froze and asked me to go back to login. I need to finish activation to get promotion plan before it ends tonight.

This is3rd complaint about it

System seems to be down

These are the last hours to activate in store and get the promotion, so it's probably overloaded now.

Those who just grabbed the sim will be activating too, so it's probably gonna be like this off and on

You'll get used to this, just try a bit later

@Mommaj wrote:

Is anyone else having trouble with the account login page? Nothing loads on the screen no matter what device I am on.

Several others reporting the same problem. Try again later this evening. Keep an eye on Announcement section if issue goes on longer.

@Mommaj wrote:

Is anyone else having trouble with the account login page? Nothing loads on the screen no matter what device I am on.

@Mommaj Same here. Just need to wait until it is fixed.

DinoFlint

Telus / Public Mobile is supposed to be a good networking company

For sure they can manage an accounts site

PM_Blank.PNG

Yes. Website is down for many, others seem to be able to log in.

Wait till later and try.

@Jb456...Not sure which is worse...corona virus or pacifico virus.

lokriet

Yep, empty screen for me on all devices

Mommaj

Maybe it's infected with coronavirus😂😂

Try again later this evening. Try a different web browser, clear your cache files and use incognito mode.

chris604
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

this is all I getthis is all I get

DinoFlint

Blank SPM_Blank.PNGcreen here as well

@chris604 try going through 611 to apply payment. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352/highlight/t...

@chris604 wrote:

same thing with me! To make it worse I have to login to add a new credit card so I can pay my **bleep** bill. The current credit card on file was cancelled and my payment never went through. Now Im locked out of my account and my phone is deactivated until I can login again!

FIX THIS PLEASE

@chris604 wrote:

same thing with me! To make it worse I have to login to add a new credit card so I can pay my **bleep** bill. The current credit card on file was cancelled and my payment never went through. Now Im locked out of my account and my phone is deactivated until I can login again!

FIX THIS PLEASE

Head down to your local Shell gas station and get a payment voucher...then dial 611 to add to your account. Other retail providers of the vouchers sometimes don't activate the vouchers for several hours after the sale. Shell seems to do it right away.

Amend your credit card when current upset has cleared.

Down here for me in Montreal. On Chrome, Firefox, edge, opera both mobile and laptop.

I just logged in to two of my accounts, @Mountainmaxman , and they both looked fine.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

All is fine here in the GTA.  I just completed a login successfully a minute ago.  On Chrome, windows PC.

chris604
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

FIX THIS PLEASE

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Mountainmaxman try again a but later..website seems to be having issues..

Just tried it seems to be down

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Mountainmaxman wrote:

Hey guys, any one else getting a blank white screen when trying to access 'my account' ? everything else seems to work ok. I even got my girlfriend to try on her account in the next city and the same thing.

@Mountainmaxman So you tried different browsers and devices, right? If same results, click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.