cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to my account

JFirlotte
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I am having a hard time logging in for some reason. I while back I had a different account hack so I went on a tear, changing every login I have. I just reset my password which worked but it still says login failed. I'm not sure if I'm using the wrong username/email? Which seems odd because the reset email came to the one I was using to log in.

Thanks

12 REPLIES 12

@Johan1986   were you unable to change your plan?

what error you got?

There have been quiet some browser related issues lately

try to use a different browser (Edge/Chrome/Firefox), or clear cache then restart your browser, or you can try to use Incognito mode

If they all fail, try to access from a different computer or different phone

@Johan1986   Did you try the forgot password link ?  Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Johan1986
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Change my plan

JFirlotte

It all got taken care of yesterday, thanks everyone!

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@JFirlotte wrote:

Hi, I am having a hard time logging in for some reason. I while back I had a different account hack so I went on a tear, changing every login I have. I just reset my password which worked but it still says login failed. I'm not sure if I'm using the wrong username/email? Which seems odd because the reset email came to the one I was using to log in.

Thanks

Hi @JFirlotte I had the same problem when I changed the email address I used for username and password.  This note is always on the moderator's reply..

Note that before you will connect with your new credentials you will need to clear the cache & cookies on your device.

https://bit.ly/2AYhY2a

Of course, I ignored it the first time lol  I hope you get a reply from the moderators soon.  Take care and good luck!  😁

@gpixel wrote:

@JFirlotte try logging in to your self serve account at least once or twice per month. the login credentials seems to get deleted if you haven't logged in for a while.

There is no oblgation for a customer to ever log into the self serve website. As long as the account stays open with an active plan and doesn't get closed from non-payment or from porting out, the self serve account does not get deleted/closed.  

@Lawrence1 When you say you don't have data, but you are on here? In that case just sign into your self serve account. Click payment tab at the top. Click Manage my card at the bottom. Select update/change card.

Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 7.04.04 PM.png

Lawrence1

I don't have data on cell but we can communicate with email so I can't renew my plan cause my CC is expired but have new one so how do I enter new number

@JFirlotte try logging in to your self serve account at least once or twice per month. the login credentials seems to get deleted if you haven't logged in for a while.

JFirlotte

Thanks, I submitted a ticket

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@JFirlotte wrote:

Thanks

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Choose the chat bubble in the lower right hand corner and follow the prompts.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.