cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to Self Serve

dodechotomy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey there, I just activated my SIM, got the confirmation email saying my account and PIN were both successfully activated, and my phone shows the right number in SIM info.

I can't log in to Self Serve, however. I tried resetting my password, and creating a new account with my number, neither worked.

None of my phones features are activated yet either.

Hope to get this resolved soon, thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

silly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how long did it take to resolve itself?

silly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

im having the same issue. i'm porting over from Freedom and I must say this whole process has been a nightmare. I completed the registration process about 10 times using 3 different browsers. I finally got email confirmation that my account has been activated, yet i'm still unable to access self serve. please help!

dodechotomy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It resolved itself!

Thanks for the help.

neatooo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hmm, that's strange. Do you have a koodo service using the same email? If so, try using a different email. I`m guessing you have the PM sim in your phone right now. When you use your email to reset the pwd for self serve. do you get an email with instruction to reset your pwd?
if you phone features are not working with the PM sim, try your previous provider`s sim, maybe it is still working as the port in was not complete yet.
also try restarting your phone. if that doesnt fix it, and you have no service from both PM and your previous provider, please contact PM forum Mod here with your name, email, sim #, phone #, and a detailed explanation of what happened so far along with the steps you took.
Hopefully this is resolved soon automatically.
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Need Help? Let's chat.