cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get incoming calls and text messages

tejaspatel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am using public mobile service from last 2 months.  And suddenly I can't get incoming calls and text messages from last 2 days. Outgoing calls and text are working ok and also i can use my data ok. 

Can anyone help me by how i can solve this issue to get started incoming calls and texts.

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@tejaspatel wrote:

I am using public mobile service from last 2 months.  And suddenly I can't get incoming calls and text messages from last 2 days. Outgoing calls and text are working ok and also i can use my data ok. 

Can anyone help me by how i can solve this issue to get started incoming calls and texts.

@tejaspatel one more possibility to consider:  could you have accidentally turned on Do Not Disturb mode on your phone?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Cussen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If the reset doesn't work you can try a hard reset, if that fails it could be an issues with the provider signal or something in the settings you have turned on (or off). Hope this helps!

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@tejaspatel wrote:

@tejaspatel  It's always a good choice to try inserting your sim in another phone and see if its working there. You may have enabled something on your phone to block incomming requests or have an issie with your phone

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@tejaspatel Try rebooting your phone and resetting you carrier settings.if still not working,sent PM to MOD.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@tejaspatel wrote:

@tejaspatel  You are the third person reporting this problem. Power down your phone remove the sim for 5 minutes. If you have another phone available might be a good idea to try the sim in that phone to see if it resolves the issue. If not, after the 5 minutes insert the card back into your phone and restart. Let us know what happens.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@tejaspatel, have you gone into the self serve to see if there is anything out of place in the account?  Did a renewal take place recently?  Check the phone number to see if it is still the right one.  If this doesn't reveal anything out of the ordinary, perhaps check in with the moderator team to see if they can identify anything on their end.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

BTW, are you able to test the service with a different phone to see if the behavior is repeatable?  This may be worth a try before contacting the moderators.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

if your data and mins not running out, may be try lost/stolen phone, log out, then click found the phone. it may be give your phone reboot. 

Need Help? Let's chat.