cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't figure out the self serve

jlavoie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I keep looking, I'm activating the 90day 3G option and It doesn't seem to be showing up in my 'my account'. 

Its very frustrating, Could Someone confirm? I've done it a few times. @CS_Agent

5 REPLIES 5

skmkenn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Glad to hear it, enjoy your service! Smiley Happy

jlavoie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks!

I got ahold of a Moderator, And they've fixed me all up.. Appreciate it!

Jerri

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jlavoie do you not see this when you go to the plan tool?  This is from my self serve account when I click on Change Plan:

EDIT: oh yeah it doens't seem to be working right.  Keeps showing 30 day options even when 90 days is clicked.  At least in Chrome.  I didn't try any other browsers yet.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

skmkenn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Sometimes the self-serve site can be a little quirky.

Try clearing the cache and cookies for your browser, or open an Incognito / Private Session window (depending on which browser you are using), then log into the self serve site and see if it will allow you to change your plan. 

If that doesn't work reach out the @CS_Agent with your e-mail address & phone number and let them know which plan you're looking to change to, they should be able to take care of it for you.

Have a great day. Smiley Happy

Mana
Mayor / Maire

You should send a private message to @CS_Agent explaining your issue and providing your phone and account number. They will take care of the issue. 

Need Help? Let's chat.