cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t figure out self serve

Mommabear1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don’t know how the heck to get a self serve account. It keeps telling me that I’ve already got a self serve account but when I try to login it tells me that it’s invalid. All I want to do is pay my plan. I’ve been trying for days now and can’t figure it out. Usually when I’ve had pay as you go phones I’ve been able to just pay with my Visa card. This one I can’t cuz it tells me to register my cars and again I can’t figure it out 

4 REPLIES 4

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I think the amounts are strange because there might be exchange rates applied.

Yes for Alberta not worth it. In bc the surcharge covers the taxes. So works out s little cheaper.  I used it Saturday because my friend tried to go to shell and was told they don't sell vouchers.  I went to website bought the voucher and 5 mins later they were up and running again.   And I didn't have to leave my house.

CalgaryBen
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mimmo wrote:

You can dial 611 and I believe if you know you pin number and have a credit card on file you can pay that way . Also you can buy a voucher online at recharge.com and enter the voucher number via 611

(Sorry for the tangent, but hmm, interesting... didn't know about recharge.com.)  It's hard to see if the premium is just taxes, or their cut, and they have really strange denominations ($4.98, 10.02, 19.08, etc.).  I imagine they'd be good if you need a top-up while traveling or you're in an area where retailers aren't available.  It's definitely a premium over what you would pay in Alberta (beyond just the GST).  Maybe a deal for other provinces, depending on what you pay on check-out?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You can dial 611 and I believe if you know you pin number and have a credit card on file you can pay that way . Also you can buy a voucher online at recharge.com and enter the voucher number via 611

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

I've been experiencing issues trying to see information inside Self-Serve this morning.  I believe there may be unscheduled maintenance happening at this time.

Need Help? Let's chat.