cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create an self-serve account because phone is lost

SingleUse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I orginally set up the phone plan at a kiosk in the mall, never registered for self-serve, or at least I don't think so.  I am trying to cancel my plan because I lost my phone, but in order to do that I need to set up a self serve account and in order to set up a self serve account, I need my phone because a security code is sent to my phone, so I am in a catch 22.  How to do I cancel the plan without a self serve account?

5 REPLIES 5

Dankaroo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Dunkman wrote:

@SingleUse

You can contact  a moderator for help, but it can take 1-2 days for response.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You might have set up a self service account earlier.  Maybe try the reset password function also.  

This is your best bet.

Just thought I would add you are likely to get a response by Monday and the Moderators would still like your account number and/or phone number in your private message.

Another thing I would like to add is if the kiosk set you up while asking for your email address you may use that to acquire/reset your password and access self serve again. If you have time to try today that is.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you need reach out to the moderator team for assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message  include in your phone number,account number and PIN code.

@worldlins, this will not work.  The subscriber needs to contact the Moderator_Team, as they do not have access to a self serve account.

@worldlins wrote:

Maybe you could buy a new SIM card by the counter and activate it with your number there.

worldlins
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Maybe you could buy a new SIM card by the counter and activate it with your number there.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@SingleUse

You can contact  a moderator for help, but it can take 1-2 days for response.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You might have set up a self service account earlier.  Maybe try the reset password function also.  

Need Help? Let's chat.