cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t create account or log in @Moderator_Team

C_pedrick
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can’t create account or log in. 

Have new account, it doesn’t recognize my phone number I can’t reach a person to help. Can’t update account, can’t put in payment info.

7 REPLIES 7

@geopublic wrote:

@C_pedrick wrote:

Have new account, it doesn’t recognize my phone number I can’t reach a person to help. Can’t update account, can’t put in payment info.

@C_pedrickDid you register for your account. If not, then click here to register your selfserve account.

Op registered at the store and it looks like the email is misspelled, if at home maybe they would have access in their browser. I'm not sure what kind of peper work is received in different stores but I'm hoping there may be something printed out, otherwise they will have to wait for the moderators to change the login to the correct address

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@C_pedrick wrote:

@C_pedrickDid you register for your account. If not, then click here to register your selfserve account.

Most likely the email was misspelled 

Do you have anything written down from the store? I'm not sure about the paperwork but see if it is indicated anywhere there. If you manage to login with the misspelled email you will be able to change it.

Is the store too far from you?

Otherwise you will have to contact moderators

@C_pedrickThere is a good chance the store clerk had typed in your email incorrectly. Unfortunately only a moderator can fix that.

C_pedrick
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

at a store, 

i have had lots of problems and will likely cancel the account as it is taking too much time to resolve the issues I have had.

thx for the help

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@C_pedrick wrote:

@C_pedrick  

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@C_pedrickHow did you create your Public Mobile phone number? If it is from a store?? Or did your activation sequence via activate.publicmobile.ca failed?

If you need to talk to a Moderator use this link :whttps://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

However expect turn around time to be around 48hours

Need Help? Let's chat.