cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change plan

Coffeesloth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to change my plan to have more data each month, but each time I click on "view plan" or "change plan", I get a message saying "Oops, something went wrong. Log out and log back in to solve the problem." This did not solve the problem at all, and the message keeps repeating. Is that part of the site down for maintenance, or is it an error of some sort?

4 REPLIES 4

frank312
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had the same issue before, but try different time or browers; you can sovle it

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Dis you try again with success @Coffeesloth?

@Coffeesloth wrote:

I am trying to change my plan to have more data each month, but each time I click on "view plan" or "change plan", I get a message saying "Oops, something went wrong. Log out and log back in to solve the problem." This did not solve the problem at all, and the message keeps repeating. Is that part of the site down for maintenance, or is it an error of some sort?

@Coffeesloth wrote:

My suggestion would be to try later.  On quite a regular basis, my plan details in self-serve get blanked out. It doesn't cause any service issues, but during these times, the website shows a bunch of funny messages if a I try to look at my plan details.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Coffeesloth wrote:

Try a different browser or clear cache/cookies or use incognito/privacy mode and try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.