Can't change plan on suspended account

dylankendal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, I previously had the following plan:

Pick & Pay $120 per 90 Days
  • - 6GB Data
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Provincial Talk
My plan expired yesterday - I just deposited $58 dollars and tried to change my plan to the following:

30-day pass $57 per 30 Days
This plan includes: -
- Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
- Unlimited International Text
- 2GB at 3G Speed
- 3 Choices

But the self-serve page just reports an error?

3 REPLIES 3

dylankendal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the info and concern! Unfortunately, I only need one more month of service as I have moved out of province, and I just need another month to carry me through until I switch to a regional provider (quebec).

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @dylankendal,

thank you for getting in contact with us!

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to change your plan after it suspended. Can you please send me a private message including your phone number? I'll manually make the changes for you.

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Plan changes on an expired/suspended account can only be done by a moderator.

Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your account # or phone number and the details of the plan you want.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

However:

Are you really sure you want to change plans?  If your plan was from prior to July 13, 2017, and I'm pretty sure it is, since it hasn't been 90 days from that date, you have a grandfathered plan that is great value at 2 GB of LTE data per month for $40/month.  You're exchanging that for a plan that costs $57/month for 2GB of 3G speed data (which is capped at 2.5 mbps) and the only advantage is Canada-wide calling.  If you really need Canada-wide calling, I would advise buying PM's 400 minute long distance add-on for $15, which will roll over forever until used up.  You could buy that every month on top of your province-wide plan and it would still be cheaper than the new 30-day plan for $57, unless you are going to use well over 400 mins of nationwide calling per month.  With PM's new pricing structure, LTE data plans are way more expensive than they used to be before July 13.  Once you change plans, you can't get the grandfathered LTE plan back.

Need Help? Let's chat.