cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change my plan

xThrillSeekerx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent

I had added $45 to my account to make it so I can get the 5.5gb plan that you're currently promoting. But because I waited until my account for the month was up, I am now "suspended" and can't use my balance for this. I don't want to pay for my current plan, I just want the new plan .

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers

10 REPLIES 10

@ametcalfermt, no worries - wasn't sure what was more important for you, the service or the plan.

Cheers!

ametcalfermt

I'm on a 90 day so I would prefer not to pay $120. I put $12 on my account so that the mods could switch me to it, and then I could have an active line to port. Thank you for your help. 

Your quickest option may be to do exactly what you don't want to.  Renew your current plan, get your service started, then schedule the plan change for your next renewal.  You can lock it in as soon as your plan is re-activated.

ametcalfermt

Ok thanks.. still waiting for a response.. 

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Mod response times vary but lately, it's about 48 hours

ametcalfermt

How long does it take for the mods to respond? I sent a msg 8 hrs ago and nothing yet. I need to make a change to my account so that my number can be ported out. 

Acekiller

unfortuately once your phone is suspended you need a mod to unlock it.

Sending a message to the mod teams:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

In your message include:
- account email address
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread
- if its a porting issue include your sim number, old account name and account number

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

The mods are backlogged if you need service right away renew your current plan then ask them to switch to the plan you want and credit your account the difference.

xThrillSeekerx

Thanks! I wasn't sure if I was supposed to PM to get the ball rolling or start a topic. 

Cheers

MacMe

If your account is suspended, you will need to send a private message to Moderator_Team and ask them for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745

Need Help? Let's chat.