cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t access the email registered w/ PM for pass reset!

Racheltaylor21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys, I’m Rachel. I need help!! 😞

So I have zero access to the email address I originally used to register for my public mobile account.

Because of this issue:  I can’t receive a password reset email to sign into my self serve account. How can I fix this issue? I don’t want to have to buy a whole new SIM card and start fresh. I like my phone number I have now. Helpful comments only please. 

06125AC1-7A18-4B72-AB41-EAAAA6A58F4D.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5

Racheltaylor21

Thank you this worked fine! Last time that I tried to do this they didn’t have that option. Yay 🙂

Racheltaylor21

Thank you! This worked. The last time that I tried to get help about this they didn’t have that option. my problem is now fixed 🙂

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Racheltaylor21 Be prepared to provide details of the account that only the holder would have access to.

How to Open a Ticket / Contact Moderators

1. Click Chat Bubble and type "Open Ticket"

2. Click "Contact PM Support"

3. Select "Account Specific Question"

4. Click "No, I Need A Human Now"

5. Select the link "Click Here To Submit A Ticket"

6. This opens a new window. Log in with Community Account NOT your self serve. Follow prompts.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Racheltaylor21 ,

If SIMon bot is causing you issues, you can try this link to send a 

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

You will need to prove you are the owner of the phone number/account in question.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Racheltaylor21 

Click on help bubble icon at the bottom of the screen. Only a moderator can reset the password if you don't get the reset email and only they can change the email address. Open a ticket by telling it that you forgot your password.

Need Help? Let's chat.