cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access self serve

maxime_larouche
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've recieved an email giving me my login information for self serve, whoever, when I go to enter it on the login page, I get an error message saying my login failed. Can anyone help with this?

5 REPLIES 5

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@maxime_larouche

Okay.  Since you're waiting on a private message reply, please turn on the e-mail notifications for that like I suggested above.

Once you send a private message to mod they will look after your login problem hopefully you will receive a reply soon from mod dept
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

maxime_larouche
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I only created my account a few days ago, and when I try to change my password, it cannot find my account. I private messaged a mod and I'm sure she'll be able to solve my issue.

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

This may require a password reset.  You should send a private message to a moderator for help with this. Include your phone number and e-mail address. How to contact moderators:
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Also, because password resets are time sensitive, and private messaging is the moderators' preferred method of communicating with you, I recommend making sure that e-mail notifications for receipt of private messages are turned on for your community account. To do this, go to Settings -> Preferences -> Private Messenger. There will be a checkbox next to "Receive email notifications for new private messages" which you can toggle on/off. Be sure to hit save after making the change.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Try forgot password option see if that help if not then Send any one of them a private message by clicking on the link ( http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera... )
with your phone number username and an explanation. Coverage is currently: Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.