cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access self-serve - My Account

anjalikamra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi There,

need help asap, need to update my credit card, can't receive password reset emails, looks like something went wrong when I registered my account with PM, never received an activation email or password reset email, here are my details, please reset my account, or delete my account, so I could re-create it.

Xxxx@gmail.com

647xxxxxxx

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@anjalikamra, please do not post perapers information in the public forum.  I have edited out your personal information.  At the moment, the self serve portal is undergoing a maintenance outage.  For password reset, contact the moderator team as suggest.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @anjalikamra, the password reset feature often does not work.   You need to send a private message to the moderator team in order to get your password reset.   Also, since this is a public forum,  you should remove all of your private information from your post.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.