cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access my account

rickdesjardins
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried for over 2 weeks now and I always get 'sorry login attempt failed please try again later' I waited the hour to unlock etc Now I am still without the free 1 GB of data and 200 free international minutes and not any closer to obtaining before the end of the giveaway Any clue what's going on? Have been a public mobile customer since mid October

6 REPLIES 6

iliusfaisal
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Try to clear cookies and cache of your browser or try a different browser or a different device to log in... Even though if the problem is not solved please contact the moderator to help you... 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@rickdesjardins wrote:

I have tried for over 2 weeks now and I always get 'sorry login attempt failed please try again later' I waited the hour to unlock etc Now I am still without the free 1 GB of data and 200 free international minutes and not any closer to obtaining before the end of the giveaway Any clue what's going on? Have been a public mobile customer since mid October

Use other browser/device first. If it doesn't help talk with moderator about your case. Click the "?" in lower right side of the page to talk with moderator and receive assistance. Type 'contact moderator" then follow directions.

@rickdesjardins  Yes I have to agree with @geopublic and @Anonymous  that "error" message sounds like the site doesn't like what's going on with your device. Absolutely clear the cache , start with a rebooted device , use incognito/ secret mode with chrome or Firefox as they work best. The site has been very glitchy since the holiday gifts were announced and even having one extra tab open can cause it to malfunction. Start fresh like a newborn baby....if still no luck then try a moderator.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@rickdesjardins  Use a different browser on a desktop or laptop.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rickdesjardins wrote:

Maybe clear cache and site cookies or try incognito/privacy mode or even a different browser.

Did you try the Forgot your password? link?

Had you in fact set up an account under My Account?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay safe

Need Help? Let's chat.