cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access my account

Public2018
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I am trying to change plans for myself but I forgot my password and the link to reset is not working.  Please help me. 

7 REPLIES 7

Public2018
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for all your help!  I did receive an email with a link but the link doesn't work.  I tried another reset so hopefully the link works this time when I get it!

Did you get your email yet? Mine came in at 9:30pm Atlantic. 1.5 to 2 hours later I figure. Could be better, I think eh @Public2018 

Edit: I should mention it went to my inbox and not my spam folder in my case.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@Public2018 wrote:

Hello,

I am trying to change plans for myself but I forgot my password and the link to reset is not working.  Please help me. 

Are you getting in an going through the steps and it says it will send you an email? Is the problem that you are not receiving the email, because I tried to test it and no email has arrived. Not in inbox, not in spam, nowhere. Might be a good idea to hit up a moderator now just in case. It can take uo to 48hrs as you may or may not know.

I have to go to a meeting, but I'll check in when I get home.

I take that back, it worked for me just now. Try again.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Public2018 wrote:

Hello,

@Public2018  Check you junk folder.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

It looks like self serve might be out or very slow at least. Give it some time, clear your cache, use incognito mode if you have it, and try again.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you still have problems then message a moderator.

Moserator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.