cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access account

siradrian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've just activated my account a few hours ago and have been unable to login. Password reset isn't working either, nor am I able to login to create a support ticket (interval service errors).

Looking for next steps...

Thanks!

10 REPLIES 10

siradrian

I've reached out to the moderators, thanks for that link.

I signed up online via activation flow and received the activation email so I know the email was correct. I used a password manager for both accounts so it's unlikely either credential is incorrect.

Anyway, waiting for now.

Thanks guys.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@siradrian wrote:

I've just activated my account a few hours ago and have been unable to login. Password reset isn't working either, nor am I able to login to create a support ticket (interval service errors).

Looking for next steps...

Thanks!

Did you activate your plan online or in-store?

If online, you self-serve account was already created.  Login with your email address and password supplied during activation.

Did you received welcome email from PM?

If not, you may have a typo on your email address.  Create a support ticket using ? button at the bottom right side of this page.

If in-store, you need to create a self-serve account first by following the instructions from the PM welcome email.

@siradrian wrote:

That eventually asks me to submit a ticket which requires me to log in. Logging into that ticket popup causes an internal server error, despite being able to log in here.

Thwarted by simple Simon again...follow the advice to access the moderators via the link. Include your phone number, account email address and your pin # so the mods can access your account....and explain the issue. Wait times in the last couple of days have sped up...they should contact you sometime today or by tomorrow morning hopefully.

@sulagok They have posted to the forum so they already have a community account.

sulagok
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sulagok wrote:

Hi, you may probably need to contact the moderators team with a private message on this one and the earlier the better, though I've noticed faster responses in recent times.

Click on the link and don't forget to indicate detail that can be used to identify you like the chosen phone number

Looks like you may need to register on community platform first to be able to contact the moderators. Good luck

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try messaging them directly using the following link.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

sulagok

Hi, you may probably need to contact the moderators team with a private message on this one and the earlier the better, though I've noticed faster responses in recent times.

Click on the link and don't forget to indicate detail that can be used to identify you like the chosen phone number

siradrian

That eventually asks me to submit a ticket which requires me to log in. Logging into that ticket popup causes an internal server error, despite being able to log in here.

@tsparkle21 wrote:

Click on the “?” on the bottom right hand corner of the screen to get to a moderator.

Yep talk to Simon.. type human...pick acct specific....pick I want a human...sign in with your community profile. Take down ref # for any follow up messages.

tsparkle21

Click on the “?” on the bottom right hand corner of the screen to get to a moderator.

Need Help? Let's chat.