cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access account.

Ozzi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello everyone,

I've had PM for a few months now, but never did get around to porting my number over.

I keep getting an error while i try to access my account. I'll sign in, and ill be able to see my snapshot, and all of that, then when i go and click change my number it'll take me to the next page, then i'll click, change existing phone number, i'll enter the number, and click continue. It'll take me to an error page, saying something went wrong, and to sign off, then sign back in. I've tried across three devices, and keep getting the same error. 

Anyone ever expereience this?

5 REPLIES 5

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Any updates for us @Ozzi?  Have you contacted the moderators?  Can you answer our question regarding whether or not your previous service was cancelled or is still in service?

@shskr wrote:

Since its been a few months you have been on PM, did your account from your previous provider expire?

If so you may have lost that number.

This is the first question that should have been asked.  Already cancelled and/or unpaid and/or expired accounts can not port phone numbers.  The phone number must be active and in good standing.

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ozzi wrote:

Hello everyone,

I've had PM for a few months now, but never did get around to porting my number over.

I keep getting an error while i try to access my account. I'll sign in, and ill be able to see my snapshot, and all of that, then when i go and click change my number it'll take me to the next page, then i'll click, change existing phone number, i'll enter the number, and click continue. It'll take me to an error page, saying something went wrong, and to sign off, then sign back in. I've tried across three devices, and keep getting the same error. 

Since its been a few months you have been on PM, did your account from your previous provider expire?

If so you may have lost that number.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Ozzi wrote:

Hello everyone,

@Ozzi  The website is finicky and that happens sometimes other times it's because PM is performing maintenance or making changes. Best to just wait a couple of hours clear your cache and even try incognito mode if you are using chrome. If it's still an issue by tomorrow then you can contract the moderator but most of the time waiting does the trick.

Hope this helps!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator for assistance.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.