cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Top Up

Abdi32
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan ended today,i try to do voucher like i always have and only been getting "sorry we not able to process this request" and i don't remember my logins, I think i made them long ago and never really used them because i always just used voucher.So now Im stuck with 3 codes and none would work when im trying to top up @ *611.

Anyway i can reach someone that can help with this issue?

7 REPLIES 7

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Abdi32 Just send a direct message to moderators, and they will take care of you promptly: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Abdi32 contact the moderstos and ask them for a temporary password to your self service account.  You can also take a snapshot of the vouchers and ask them to add it for you. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

@Abdi32 

When did you purchase the vouchers?  Sometimes it takes up to 24 hours to activate.  

You could try to reset your password.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

Maybe check your different emails to see whether you got the welcome email from Public mobile.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could buy payment vouchers instore or online (via recharge.com - service fee applies)  and then pay by dialing 611.  

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Have you tried the "forgot password" link? If that fails, I suggest that you contact a moderator to help you, you can reach one here.

Abdi32
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i can't accesses that, dont remmber email/password for it was made long ago i think by my dad but the old man forgot it. I never really used online for this i just got voucher and was good to go.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Abdi32 

@Abdi32 wrote:

My plan ended today,i try to do voucher like i always have and only been getting "sorry we not able to process this request" and i don't remember my logins, I think i made them long ago and never really used them because i always just used voucher.So now Im stuck with 3 codes and none would work when im trying to top up @ *611.

Anyway i can reach someone that can help with this issue?

@Abdi32 have you tried adding them in your self serve account?if you cannot remember any details of account click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator  check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.