cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Login to Self Serve Account

bz171
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just got my KOODO number ported over after sending a support email, but I'm still unable to login to my self serve account. The website wont let me reset my password, and it won't let me register a new account with my number. This happened before my KOODO number was ported over. Suggestions?

7 REPLIES 7

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @InfiniteParadox

Thank you for sending the info, 

After taking a look, I see that your line is no longer active with Freedom and this is the reason why the port hasn't completed yet. 

You now have two options: 

-Either temporarily activate your line with them in order for the port to go through. 

or 

-Pick a new phone number with us. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @InfiniteParadox

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

Can you please send me a private message with

-Public Mobile SIM card #

-The phone # you are porting

-Account # with your old provider

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@bz171

I just got a confirmation that the issue with your self-serve account has been fixed, please check your private messages for the new credentials 😉

Cheers, 

Shazia

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @bz171

I'm sorry about this, 

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number? I will look into this for you.

Thanks, 

Shazia

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @bz171, welcome to Public Mobile, sorry to hear you are having some startup glitches. Looks like you will need a bit of help from one of the moderators to straighten this out for you, one will be back online tomorrow morning. @Shazia_K @Mary_M

bz171
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

They gave me a temporary account/plan when they ported my KOODO number, so phone calling works, but not text/data. I paid for a 3 month plan before they ported my KOODO number.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Are the services working with your ported number? 

Need Help? Let's chat.