cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Cancel autopay

Roger2021
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can cancel autopayment.very hard find out.or never have it?

6 REPLIES 6

junjunc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yeah same here, are you willing to lose the $2 reward by cancelling it? 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Roger2021 

Now you know HOW to do it, but why cancel it? (perhaps you have valid reasons - porting elsewhere? card compromised? ---  in any case, no one's business but yours) 

Just remember, you will lose the $2.00 per cycle discount against your plan amount and will have to remember to manually pay the plan by the renewal date if remaining a customer.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Roger2021  If you remember your 4 digit account PIN, call 611 to cancel autopay. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kb_mv wrote:

@Roger2021 

Go into your self serve account. Click payment tab at the top. Click Manage my card at the bottom.

Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 7.04.04 PM.png

Or just click on that giant Manage AutoPay thing.

But also a good idea to remove the card as well. That also turns off autopay anyway.

If you're going then this account needs to be active. If you're pausing then you can leave everything as is and use the Lost/stolen function to Suspend your services. You can be suspended for 90 days. After that the account will deactivate on its own.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Roger2021 

Go into your self serve account. Click payment tab at the top. Click Manage my card at the bottom.

Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 7.04.04 PM.png

Need Help? Let's chat.