cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Access My Account

seth
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I click on My Account I get the following error before I can even attemp to log in. 

Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 23.12.10.png

11 REPLIES 11

debomu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I’m online now at 543am MST. It was a system maintenance issue but everything seems to be online now.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@drmartin wrote:

@XionBunny wrote:

@GinYVR wrote:

@Phalanx217The system has gone down for a scheduled maintence.. everyone won't be able to access their accounts until that is completed.

There honestly should be a automated sms that goes out when these maintenance windows happen, so that we don't get these posts from people who fail to read the forums. 

I really hope they don't start SMS-spamming about maintenance windows.  How often do people even login to self serve? Maybe once or twice a year is my guess.

A nicer error message would be much more helpful.

From the posts i see on here during them, quite often in fact, so honestly it wouldn't be spam, clearly we both have different definitions about what spam is, sending a system message about down time is informative and helpful.

@drmartinThey usually have a "This website is under maintence" type message after a few hours. I got a feeling the empty root directory is part of the process.

drmartin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@XionBunny wrote:

@GinYVR wrote:

@Phalanx217The system has gone down for a scheduled maintence.. everyone won't be able to access their accounts until that is completed.

There honestly should be a automated sms that goes out when these maintenance windows happen, so that we don't get these posts from people who fail to read the forums. 

I really hope they don't start SMS-spamming about maintenance windows.  How often do people even login to self serve? Maybe once or twice a year is my guess.

A nicer error message would be much more helpful.

drmartin

You would think they could put a nicer error message up during maintenance windows. 😛 Was also wondering, glad the community exists to be able to find a quick answer! ❤️

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@GinYVR wrote:

Phalanx217
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Getting the same error. I just got this account today. 😞

Himanshu1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Yes as mentioned by a community member, you will most likely be able to access MyAccount after 8 am tomorrow 

YVR

@seth wrote:

When I click on My Account I get the following error before I can even attemp to log in. 

Please see below for a quoted tread from a Moderator Post.  You would need till tomorrow morning to log in.

System maintenance – On August 12 2019, 10:00 PM ET – August 13 2019, 8:00 AM ET

This means that between August 12 2019, 10:00 PM ET – August 13 2019, 8:00 AM ET you won't be able to do the following:

*Access your Self-Serve account

*Activate a new account

Anonymous
Not applicable

@seth wrote:

There's announced maintenance going on now 'til 8am ET tomorrow.

Need Help? Let's chat.