cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can't Access My Account

When I click on My Account I get the following error before I can even attemp to log in. 

Screen Shot 2019-08-12 at 23.12.10.png

Mayor / Maire

Re: Can't Access My Account

@seth wrote:

When I click on My Account I get the following error before I can even attemp to log in. 

There's announced maintenance going on now 'til 8am ET tomorrow.

YVR
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@seth wrote:

Please see below for a quoted tread from a Moderator Post.  You would need till tomorrow morning to log in.

System maintenance – On August 12 2019, 10:00 PM ET – August 13 2019, 8:00 AM ET

This means that between August 12 2019, 10:00 PM ET – August 13 2019, 8:00 AM ET you won't be able to do the following:

*Access your Self-Serve account

*Activate a new account

Yes as mentioned by a community member, you will most likely be able to access MyAccount after 8 am tomorrow 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Getting the same error. I just got this account today. Smiley Sad

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Phalanx217The system has gone down for a scheduled maintence.. everyone won't be able to access their accounts until that is completed.

@GinYVR wrote:

@Phalanx217The system has gone down for a scheduled maintence.. everyone won't be able to access their accounts until that is completed.

There honestly should be a automated sms that goes out when these maintenance windows happen, so that we don't get these posts from people who fail to read the forums. 

You would think they could put a nicer error message up during maintenance windows. Smiley Tongue Was also wondering, glad the community exists to be able to find a quick answer! <3

@XionBunny wrote:

@GinYVR wrote:

There honestly should be a automated sms that goes out when these maintenance windows happen, so that we don't get these posts from people who fail to read the forums. 

I really hope they don't start SMS-spamming about maintenance windows.  How often do people even login to self serve? Maybe once or twice a year is my guess.

A nicer error message would be much more helpful.

@drmartinThey usually have a "This website is under maintence" type message after a few hours. I got a feeling the empty root directory is part of the process.